Monday, March 21, 2011

Style Inspiration from Giuseppe & Ari

I've come across many blogs about style and culture. Two of these blogs stay fresh in my mind.

The first is by an amazing, charming, and handsome man, Giuseppe Timore. His blog, An Affordable Wardrobe, is by far one of my favorite online reads. His fashion sense is impeccable and he's a gifted thrifter and recycler of clothing and goods.


The second blog is newer to me, and I immediately fell in love with the writing and photography by Ari Seth Cohen. Advanced Style is amazing. Ari celebrates the older set and how they dress in New York City. I can't say "amazing" enough. Ari is handsome, charming and delightful.

Reading the work by Giuseppe and Ari has inspired me to clean out the closet and start dressing my body and my soul in a much more honest way. Thank you, gentlemen. I hope we sit down to coffee one of these days. I have some fun work ahead, thanks to these two.