Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On Heroes, Gods, and Fairies

With the help of my dear friend Michael, I've endeavoured to start a project that will create a series of new comic covers.

Ranging from Oberon, king of the fairies, to a villain named Circus.


The last several months have been a blur of mood swings and staring at art supplies. That has changed in the past few week. I'm not sure if it's a combination of new medicines, getting more sleep, swimming, eating better, growing new friendships, or a mixture of all of the above. I just know that everything feels on track once again.

I'm beginning this series with Oberon and a Native American spirit guide I'm calling Black Hawk. Other characters are gods and other interesting fellows.


I couldn't have done this without Michael's willingness to pose for me and our mutual love of comics.

This is going to be exciting for both of us.